Heavenly Tasty Organic Baby Snacks

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to introduce you to Heavenly Tasty Organics. They are an Irish based company who create healthy, delicious and organic baby snacks. I love that it was founded by a busy Mum who simply couldn't find the products that she desired for her own children. She took the proactive approach and began creating them herself. Another example of why us mothers are superheroes. 

There are a lot of different options on the market when it comes to baby food and snacks. I instantly loved the packaging of Heavenly Tasty Organics. It shouldn't matter probably, but it does. I was attracted to their soft colours and they totally stood out compared to everything else on the shelf. I decided to pick up a box of the Happy Halo Bites and the Yummy Wafer Wisps. They went down a treat with the little man. So handy to pop them in my handbag when we were out and about.

A couple of weeks later I was asked if I would like to sample the coconut squishies from the same range. Having had such a positive experience with the snacks I had purchased a couple of weeks previous, I accepted with delight. I had never heard of a snack like this before and looked forward to introducing it to Billy. I am a huge fan of Coconut anything.


We have tried our fair share of fruit purees and I have regularly used them in my baking recipes. They've always gone down well with Billy so I suppose part of me did wonder what would make this product different. I looked forward to trying them though.

The verdict? Absolutely 10 out of 10 from us. Let's just say I wouldn't be using these for baking. It was be a complete and utter waste. They are beautiful. The taste is completely unique. Each carton contains coconut milk which adds a real richness. They taste much more substantial than just a fruit puree. The coconut milk gives them more substance. 

Up until now I would have fed Billy these little squeezy bottles of fruit puree. I would hold it up to his mouth and help him. Otherwise they would have kindly fed the walls, floors and sofa. When I offered him the first coconut squishy he insisted on doing it himself. In fact he ran out to the hall, sat on the bottom step and devoured the whole thing in less than a minute. When asked if he liked it he replied with a joyful "nom nom". 10/!0 from the main man. 



I find these coconut squishies incredibly handy on mornings where we are rushing out the door to get to work. Billy will normally have some breakfast in my mother's house a bit later than normal so this is the perfect snack to fill him up until then. 

I have been sent a lot of samples from different baby food/snack companies and I have not always posted about them. I really genuinely loved this product and have purchased it since. 

To find out more about Heavenly Tasty Organic Baby Snacks visit their website here. You can also find them in your local Supervalu. 

I was given some free samples of the above product but as always all views are 100% my own. 

Labels: , ,